The Ball Kid journey starts here!
TotalEnergies offers children the opportunity to participate in the biggest competitions on the continent as ball kids. This is an opportunity for these young people to realize their dream and get as close as possible to the world-class pitches and players.
Is your kid aged between 13 to 16? Click on the link below, take our quiz, and your kid could stand a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience of being a Ball Kid during a TotalEnergies CAF Africa Cup of Nations, Côte d'Ivoire 2023 match.
Take the quiz, click on the link - https://qlic.it/1276757
Terms & Conditions for AFCON 2023 Ball Kid Campaign
This campaign (“Ball Kid AFCON 2023”) is organized and managed by TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc having its address at No. 4 Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Entering the Competition requires the unreserved acceptance of these Rules in their entirety together with good conduct rules and the laws, regulations and other rules in force in the participating country. Failure to comply with the entry conditions set out in the rules will cause the nullity of the entry in question.
Participation in the Competition is reserved to natural persons who meet the following cumulative conditions on the Competition starting date:
- Be aged between 13 to 16 years old.
- Reside in one of the Participating Countries.
- Have citizenship of the country in which she participates.
- Hold a visa and non-expired passport for the duration of the TotalEnergies CAF Africa Cup of Nations, Côte d’Ivoire 2023 which will be held between January 13 and February 11, 2024, to be able to travel to the competition’s host country, Ivory Coast, if the child is a resident of another African country.
- The child’s legal guardian must be able to represent the child and undertakes to travel with him/her if he or she is selected to participate as a Ball Kid by TotalEnergies to a game of the TotalEnergies CAF Africa Cup of Nations, Côte d’Ivoire 2023.
- The child’s legal guardian must have a visa and non-expired passport for the duration of the TotalEnergies CAF Africa Cup of Nations, Côte d’Ivoire 2023 which will be held between January 13 and February 11, 2024, to be able to travel to the competition’s host country, Ivory Coast, if the child is a resident of another African country.
- The child’s legal guardian must have a personal e-mail address and/or telephone number on which he or she may be contacted, as necessary, for the management of the Competition.
- Only those entries which comply with all the terms of the Rules will be accepted. Consequently, TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc reserve the right to make all necessary checks concerning the identity, age and contact details of each Participant. Any information that is incomplete, erroneous or falsified, or which does not make it possible to identify or locate the Participant, will cause their entry to be cancelled.
- It is strictly forbidden to modify or attempt to modify, by any means, the arrangement and mechanism of the Competition, notably with the aim of changing the results.
Campaign Details/Entry Requirements
The Campaign will run from 12:00 midnight on 1st September to 12:00 midnight on 30th September 2023.
To enter the Competition, Participants must:
Stage 1: complete the entry form disseminated via the social media accounts or on the website of TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc.
In the first part of the entry form, the participant answers a set of questions to determine its football player’s profile out of 4 categories (goal, winger, attacker and defender).
- In the second part of the form, the participant is encouraged to propose a “rallying call” for the TotalEnergies Ball Kids.
- Personal data concerning the Participant and his/her legal guardian must be completed to validate the entry in the Competition.
Stage 2: validate the entry form described in stage 1 before the end date of the game, by validating the form online.
- Participation in this campaign competition constitutes acceptance of the rules outlined herein and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc or its agent.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the company’s website https://services.totalenergies.ng/ throughout the period of the competition.