Overview of the Express Card
Your TotalEnergies Card Express is a Money-on-the-go electronic smart card, used for purchasing products and services offered in over 300+ TotalEnergies Service Stations nationwide. It also doubles as consumption/expense tracking card that provides purchase reports readily accessible online via www.totalcard.com.ng.
- Your card transactions are PIN protected.
- Card validity is 4 years.
- In the front of your card is a 3 digit Card Verification Number (CVN) used for web transactions on totalcard.com.ng.
- Your card can be blocked and/or unblocked on your request.
- The Maximum balance your card can hold is N1Million.
Benefits of your TotalEnergies Card Express
- Your card is accepted a viable means of payment for goods and services in 300+ TotalEnergies service stations nationwide.
- Your card provides safety which eliminates the risk and uncertainty associated with carrying cash.
- TotalEnergies Card Express is guarded by the most secure technology for cards which protects your money.
- Each transaction comes with a physical receipt for tracking and monitoring spends.(for self and 3rd party spend monitoring).
Card Activation Process
- VIA SMS: Text Reg Space CVN Space Year of Birth to after which you will receive a SMS containing your transaction 4 (four) digit pin which giving you access to your card.
- VIA USSD:
- Dial **CardNumber*CVN#
- Answer a simple security question, and Press send
- You will get an Activation SMS notification with 4(four) digit pin sent after card activation is successful.
- Visit TotalEnergies Card portal to complete your profile:
- Visit www.totalcard.com.ng on your Mobile or PC
- Click on Activate my card link.
- Answer a simple security question, and Click on Activate
Kindly note that you must activate your TotalEnergies Card Express before use at our stations.